Do you want to make a difference in the lives of students in your community? There are a number of ways that you can get involved.
- Donate – Time, Money, Food… It’s the Power of 3!
- Time…You can volunteer your time at the Food Pantry, pitch in at events, complete projects for HSRC, put on a fund/food raiser, or serve on our Advisory Board. Contact our Food Pantry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money…Donations can be made directly to the HSRC staff in our office or sent by mail to our postal address. You can also make donations at the OSU Foundation. Checks should be made out to HSRC and OSU Emergency Food Pantry. For more information, please contact our Food Pantry Coordinator at email@example.com
- Food…Small donations can be brought to Avery Lodge during business hours. Large donations should be made through the Food Pantry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve – see our Advisory Board page to learn about how students, faculty/staff, and community members are giving back to our community, and even informing the HSRC's vision and goals.
- Work – HSRC hires new staff every spring. Check this site and Beaver JobsNet for position listings.