Thank you for your desire to give back to your community with the precious resources of your time and energy! The spirit of service is something we strive to foster here at OSU, and we at the Human Services Resource Center especially love the spirit of volunteerism! Most of our volunteers serve at our Food Pantry*, but there are many other ways you can help out, such as serving at events, special projects, creating programs, capacity building, advertising, fund/food raising, and maintaining our resource library.
- Can earn credit for courses, including Service-Learning classes.
- May complete hours for service-oriented Fraternities/Sororities/Clubs.
- Can complete internships.
- Participate in a community of students who want to better the lives of their peers.
- Are eligible for letters of recommendation and references through the HSRC staff.
If you'd like to help out, please contact our Food Pantry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our Volunteer Training page to learn more about your options and training requirements.
*Note: Those who'd like to serve at the Food Pantry must complete USDA Civil Rights training before beginning their service.