The HSRC Food Pantry exists to support students and community members experiencing poverty and food insecurity. It operates in partnership with the Oregon State University Foundation, and the Linn-Benton Food Share. Students and non-students are welcome, we serve everyone! Visit the HSRC Food Pantry, located in the Avery Lodge, 1030 SW Madison Ave, Corvallis. The Food Pantry is open up to four times each month, check the schedule!


Please bring your own bags!


 SAFERIDE is now available for the HSRC Food Pantry 


For more information: call 541-737-3747 or email

Can't make it until the next pantry?

You can come to Avery Lodge to pick up an emergency food box from 9am - 5pm,  Monday - Friday. 



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.