food-pantry-shelfThe OSU Emergency Food Pantry exists to support students and community members experiencing poverty and food insecurity. It operates in partnership with the Oregon State University Foundation, and the Linn-Benton Food Share.

Students and non-students welcome, we serve everyone! Go to the OSU Emergency Food Pantry, which is located in the Snell/MU East International Forum. The Food Pantry is open twice a month, check the schedule online!

Please bring your own bags!

For more information call: 541-737-3747

Can't make it until the next pantry? You can come to Snell 233 to pick up a few nonperishables between 9am and 5pm (Please note: hours vary during seasonal break/summer).


Please note: the dates with **  are not the usual Monday/Wednesday of when food pantries are. The pantries on these dates are still open from 5:00 pm -8:00 pm in the Snell International Forum.

Contact Info

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.