We provide direct service, outreach, education, and referral services to OSU students that help alleviate the effects of hunger, poverty, and other human needs so that students can pursue a quality education. We also create a dynamic learning environment in which students, faculty, and the community can learn how to meet the current pressing societal challenges facing college students.
Here is How the HSRC Helps Students
- Intermediary services between students and agencies that provide rental assistance, utility assistance, food stamps, childcare, food boxes, and health insurance.
- Workshops, seminars, and opportunities for internships and employment.
- Connection to community service opportunities.
- Assistance in maintaining health insurance through the university.
- Applications for food stamps.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to stop by our office, located in 233 Snell Hall, call us at (541) 737-3747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office is open from 9am to 5pm.
Check us out on Facebook!
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for guidance on Mealbux and the Health Insurance Subsidy applications.
Mealbux Application: Excel or PDF.
Student Health Insurance Subsidy (SHIS) Application: Excel or PDF.