Occasionally there are emergency or crisis situations at Oregon State University. Some of these situations might include (but are not limited to): The death of a student, a serious accident, physical or mental illness that requires hospitalization, sexual assault or other situations that would cause a student to leave campus for a temporary or extended period of time. In situations like these, consult the following:

Emergency or Event: Call or Contact:
Report an on-campus emergency Dial 541-737-7000
Report an off-campus emergency Dial 911
Get support for any kind of sexual violence

(ie. rape, sexual assault, stalking, etc.)

This resource is confidential.
Survivor Advocacy Resource Center


311 Plageman Building, Student Health Services

Report misconduct

(ie. academic misconduct, policy violations,

hazing, etc.)

Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards


150 Snell Hall
Reach a campus counselor or therapist

Counseling & Psychological Services

541-737-2131 (phone is staffed 24 hours a day)

500 Snell Hall

Contact campus security - nonemergency Call Dispatch

Report a crime that occurred on campus Oregon State Police at 541-737-3010
Report a crime that occurred off campus Call Corvallis Police at 541-766-6924
For help navigating student life issues Office of Student Life

150 Snell Hall

Report a bias incident Office of Institutional Diversity


Bias Incident Report Form
Need help with a conflict with the University Contact ASOSU Office of Advocacy

325 Student Experience Center (SEC)

Need emergency medical care Call 911 or

Go to Good Samaritan Hospital Emergency Room

3600 NW Samaritan Drive

Corvallis, OR 97330

Operator/Information 541-768-5111
Need non-emergency medical care Student Health Services in 201 Plageman or call at 541-737-9355

Withdraw from the University

Contact your academic advisor or the Office of the Registrar, 541-737-4331.

If you are an international student, make sure to contact International Student Advising and Services (ISAS) before withdrawing from your classes at OSU. 

If you have a distressing or emergency situation you may contact the Office of Student Life for assistance, 541-737-8748.

Help securing resources for emergency housing

Contact OSU's Human Services Resource Center

541-737-3747, Avery Lodge, 1030 SW Madison

Help securing food assistance

and campus food pantry


  Contact OSU's Human Services Resource Center

  541-737-3747, Avery Lodge, 1030 SW Madison