Thank you for visiting SCCS.
We hope this website provides you with the information you are seeking.
The staff of Student Conduct & Community Standards is here to provide information, guidance and support. Our mission is to collaboratively create and maintain behavior expectations of students through proactive services and programs, educationally focused interventions and reactive processes.
We are pleased to announce the launch of a renewed Code of Student Conduct designed to enhance the university’s ability to create and maintain safe and equitable environments for our students to learn, explore, work, innovate and thrive.
The renewed code takes effect Sept. 11 and key enhancements include:
- Well-defined expectations outlining student accountability in diverse learning environments, including online and off-campus settings.
- Clarified expectations for the behavior of students and student organizations.
- Clear descriptions of the student conduct processes including administrative conferences, committee hearings, appeals process and disciplinary sanctions.
- Centralized and streamlined processes for resolving allegations of academic misconduct.
- Refined processes for adjudicating allegations of sexual misconduct.
We encourage you to reach out to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (541) 737- 3656 if you would like to learn more about changes to the Code of Student Conduct.