Oregon State University and the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards are invested in the success of all students through the promotion of civility, accountability, diversity, respect and truth in our community.
OSU Student Conduct Code applies to all students whether on the Oregon State campus or in the greater community. For information regarding the conduct process, and to explore resources available to students, please review the links below.
- Appeals & Grievances: Find procedures and resources to assist students who wish to file an appeal.
- Campus Resources: Resources to serve students in issues related to student wellness, campus safety, legal issues, and academic success, among other topics.
- Conduct Hearing Process: Learn what a student can expect after receiving an invitation letter from the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.
- Student Records & Privacy Rights: Learn what information is retained in students’ conduct record, as well as what protections exist to safeguard students’ privacy.
- International Students: Find information and resources specific to international students at OSU. Information is available in English, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Victim Support & Reporting: Learn what resources and reporting options exist for survivors of sexual assault.