- VA Education Benefits
- Military Tuition Assistance
- State of Oregon Tuition Programs
- Veterans at OSU FAQs
- Workgroup and Advisory Committee
- Contact Us
- Veteran & U.S. Military Service Recognition Cord
- Spouse and Family Resource Links
A list of resources on campus to help you throughout your college career.
Disability Access Services (DAS) provides accommodations, education, consultation and advocacy for qualified students with disabilities at Oregon State University. DAS works with students at OSU, OSU-Cascades, across Oregon and around the world through the OSU E-campus program.
Mission: To provide direct service, outreach, education, and referral services to OSU students that help alleviate the effects of hunger, poverty, and other human needs so that students can pursue a quality education.
Family Housing - List of Family Housing through UHDS.