- VA Education Benefits
- Military Tuition Assistance
- State of Oregon Tuition Programs
- Veterans at OSU FAQs
- Workgroup and Advisory Committee
- Contact Us
- Veteran & U.S. Military Service Recognition Cord
- Spouse and Family Resource Links
United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) regulations dictate that a non-matriculated/non-degree student's enrollment can only be certified for a maximum of 2 terms or while the student is pending admission to a degree seeking program.
To continue receiving VA benefits after this point, a student must be admitted into a degree seeking program.
Keep in mind that federal financial aid regulations require students to be degree seeking in order to obtain financial aid through the FAFSA application.
To apply for admission as a degree seeking student, contact the Office of Admissions.