Kappa Kappa Gamma is an organization of women, which seeks for every member throughout her life bonds of friendship, mutual support, opportunities for self-growth, respect for intellectual development, and an understanding of and an allegiance to positive ethical principles.
Inter / National Website:
1335 NW Van Buren Ave
Corvallis, OR 97330
**Formal Recruitment Reference Letters should be sent to Judy Audas
HS GPA: 3.3
College GPA: 2.7
- First of women’s fraternities to turn from Grand Chapter form of organization to Grand Council organization (1881)
- First of women’s fraternities to publish a magazine (1882)
- First to extend invitations to a Panhellenic Convention (1891)
- First women’s fraternity to establish a Central Office (1922)
- First to adopt the Graduate Counselor system (established as Co-Organizer Program, 1928. Presently the Chapter Consultant Position)
- First to set up Service Women’s Centers (1942)
- First women’s fraternity to establish a permanent Fraternity Headquarters (1952)
- First to join with another sorority in a co-housing venture – with Kappa Alpha Theta at the University of Pittsburgh (1965)
Colors: Dark blue and light blue
Philanthropy: We believe in helping children learn to read and succeed. That is why we partner with the organization Reading Is Fundamental.
Motto: Dream Boldly. Live Fully.
Badge: The golden key
Kappa has more than 17,000 collegiate members across the US and Canada
Jewel: Blue Sapphire
Kappas are strong supporters of the entire Greek Community here at OSU. With so many different chapters having all sorts of personalities, there is a place for everyone. We encourage everyone to give Greek Life a shot and experience everything it has to offer.