Most first-year students are required to live on campus in residence halls. University Housing and Dining Services offers economy triples that are a good way to keep costs a bit lower your first year. 

You can learn more about this housing option on their website

Interested students can connect with the HSRC staff to learn more about signing up to live in these spaces. Email us at