All Other Chapters of Benefits

Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30), Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), Veteran-Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606), Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607), Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA) (Chapter 35), and Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31).

Oregon State University will certify your OSU courses; your other institution will certify its own courses.

You must provide the OSU Veteran Certifying Officials with your OSU academic advisor’s approval for courses you enroll in at the other institution.  This is done by utilizing the Parent School Letter Request Form.  Secondary school information must be completley filled out.  Requests submitted without the full contact information of the secondary school's certifying official will not be processed.


This must be done every term that you are taking courses at multiple institutions.