United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) regulations dictate that a non-matriculated/non-degree student's enrollment can only be certified for a maximum of 2 terms or while the student is pending admission to a degree seeking program.

To continue receiving VA benefits after this point, a student must be admitted into a degree seeking program.

Keep in mind that federal financial aid regulations require students to be degree seeking in order to obtain financial aid through the FAFSA application.

To apply for admission as a degree seeking student, contact the Office of Admissions.

Office of Admissions
Oregon State University
104 Kerr Administration
Corvallis, OR 97331-2106
Phone Number: (541) 737-4411
Toll-free: 1 (800) 291-4192