Transfer to OSU

Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30), Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), Veteran-Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606), Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607), and Veterans‘ Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32).

To transfer your benefits from another institution to Oregon State University it is a two part process.  You will need to go to VA.GOV and complete a Change of Place of Training form, this does exactly what it sounds like, it tells big VA you are moving your benefit.  You will also need to provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to our Veteran Certifying Officials, a current copy of your certificate can be accessed at